This mod adds 9 different types of meteors which can fall from the sky. You can be enabled and disabled they by the use of a simple text command. Note: they are incredibly dangerous and should only be used in worlds which you aren’t neccessarily very careful about as they can cause some serious damage.
- /met start – enables random meteor spawning and turns meteor broadcasting on
- /met end – disables the above things
- /met spawn – toggles random meteor spawning
- /met broadcast – toggles the meteor broadcasting
- /met create – generates a random meteor somewhere in your area
- /met storm – starts a popper storm (fire & explosions)
- Meteor Spawner (640)
- Snow Meteor Spawner (641)
- Fire Meteor Spawner (642)
- Monster Meteor Spawner (643)
- Glowstone Meteor Spawner (644)
- Nether Meteor Spawner (645)
- End Meteor Spawner (646)
- Man Made Meteor Spawner (647)
- King Meteor Spawner (648)
- Popper (649)
- Fire Popper (650)
- Begin by downloading the zip file by pressing the download button further down.
- After you’ve downloaded the zip file use ES File Explorer (or any other file manager app) to extract the zip file.
- This should give you two new files: Meteors Mod Texture – Dr Lazuli.zip and Meteors_Mod_V2.js
- Use BlockLauncher to install the textures (Meteors Mod Texture – Dr Lazuli.zip).
- Next use BlockLauncher to import the mod (Meteors_Mod_V2.js).
- You are now finished. It’s always recommended to restart BlockLauncher to make sure the mod works!
Creator: Dr Lazuli, Twitter Account